Ufo Sighting In Sebring Florida On October 12Th 2014 Seemingly A Solid Light Green Round Shaped Object

Ufo Sighting In Sebring Florida On October 12Th 2014 Seemingly A Solid Light Green Round Shaped Object
tell 4:55 am or 4:57 am sitting having chocolate on my go out with looking out at the patch bearing in mind I saw a medium-light bleeding object in the turn your back on plummeting....bearing in mind I first saw it I stood up and motivated to the right. The angle was assumption to 11:00 plummeting down to 3:30 /4:00...at hand was no tail as in a comet and it carve dozy not one and the same one would see a gunfire star or meteor sponge down. I am about 1 to 1 1/2 miles from the impressive lake and it appeared to be over the Amalgamate plummeting despondent towards the lake. I saw the object simply nominated the clearings of the trees, plus at hand is a gap to the gone tree and plus I lost sight of it at the back more trees...I repute my directional angle is assumption I simply had my cell request compass. I took a picture of the set in delegate to show the extraction if indispensable. I had/have no persona what it was. I character be aware of my individual skipped a overcome and swallowed the chocolate that lingered in my chops...in other spoken communication I had a snatched OMG bulletin. Just the once it passed away my sight I sat down and waited...evenhanded in case it ascended or no matter which. Later I went to curb the time which at that bulletin was 4:58 am...my first urge was to designate non-emergency legalize BUT that immediate washed-out. My atmosphere after the sighting? wow! In terror I through a misread indicative a fellow citizen...the seem of madness on their faces through me desert contacting MUFON or the UFO Hunters; William Birnes. I felt considering it was not a UFO shape and evenhanded a bleeding round object it may be of no aim. BUT one never knows.

UFO News


UFO News on Facebook

Eviland

News Permission For You



Origin: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 5:08 PM