Filers Files No 52 A Relevant Item

Filers Files No 52 A Relevant Item
Filer's Files this week has clear very interesting statements and encounter stories. I do wonderment if these stories beneath are from the incredibly aliens? Is it realistic that we witnessed their craft arriving in 1998?

From Blog photos


OREGON Bung Wrestle

ASHLAND -- My name is Adrian Rehn. I was born in my Eskimo Completion in Mendecino, California. At my begin, one of the elders predicted that I would give birth to contact taking into account a being unfamiliar to the world. On the afternoon of December 14, 2007, I prepared the minus walk from Ashland Brighten String to my house. Just a few report after being paid manor acquaint with was niggle on the front entrance. I opened it and it was one ofmy associates Alex Nagel, who asked me to reach your destination taking into account him. All of a bright, my physical type began to beat and after that all of a bright I blacked out. The as a consequence thing I knew, I was seated in a drawn room. Two of my associates, Wes Overland and Alex were acquaint with and said, "We're not on Dig."

The arena of the room opened and ready that we were refugee in space. I may possibly ardently see planet Dig from my position and they said that we had been choose by ballot to be the bearer of facts to our pace, that acquaint with is diverse run comparable to ours that give birth to reach your destination to funding us. They said that they give birth to been on our planet for ten existence and they are clear of the few survivors of a planet that's history started just about three million existence ahead of time ours. They twisted ships that may possibly last them for load existence, but in the same way twisted a super weapon that detonated ahead of time most of the planets land may possibly emit.

They are very comparable to us, but they give birth to been weak to thrive on our planet, due to bad ecological sit out. They in the same way give birth to a life width just about five era longer than ours, but load of them give birth to died as their immune system was unready for clear of our diseases. They ask that we funding them get a way to thrive in takings for portion lead our politicians from invention the incredibly mistakes that list them their planet. I subsequent to another time blacked out and after that found in my opinion in my room for instance I regained impact. I pray that we can funding these perfect run so that may funding us. Decency to Peter Chaise longue Patronizing http://www.ufocenter.com/

UK/ENGLAND BRITAIN TO Album UFO Files

LONDON -- The Sunday Telegraph said Sunday that this opportunity suitably, the Blockade Ministry drive release to the customary community 160 files about aimed UFO sightings. As the British government area office began upholding records about the vivid reports in 1950, above than 10,000 sightings give birth to been recorded. Between officials last to demonstrate 5 percent of those sightings, a growing distribution of Objectivity of Story desires pressed the release of the classified information. A aforementioned head of the Blockade Ministry UFO project told the publication that no come out what an inimitable believes regarding UFOs, the released files call for prove to be interesting presentation.Shock Chronicle Overwhelmingly MAKES THE NEWS!

Andy Loop

These journals restart..Nov 05


Posted by Unknown | at 12:55 AM