Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Line 31, 2012 Time: Evening. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my energetic room on one occasion I noticed a joyful streaking light out of the good turn of my eye. I opened the freedom to get a rest bracket as I may possibly not take what I was seeing.

This object did not guise ample, as it must restrain been solo 150 feet from my freedom. It was very joyful (blue to snow-white) and had a mixture of points, close to in the role of you would look-in on one occasion seeing a bring out. The object slowed down and had a duct close up to a searchlight yet to come out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this thorn I ran to get my camera and inmost the time I came back it was mislaid. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and take we are not on your own, but must agree to this took me aback.

And I am instead positive it was not a helicopter or distend or more than a few other at once crystal-clear object

If you restrain seen anything in the role of this in the self-same area substance be affable plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All proverbial information is standoffish secret."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 3:29 PM