Ufo Sighting In Sanders Kentucky On September 14Th 2013 Saw Two Objects Flying

Ufo Sighting In Sanders Kentucky On September 14Th 2013 Saw Two Objects Flying
UFO SIGHTING IN SANDERS, KENTUCKY ON SEPTEMBER 14TH 2013 - SAW TWO OBJECTS FLYING, THOUGHT THEY WERE PLANES UNTIL I ACTUALLY SPOTTED TWO PLANES.

I was getting out of my truck to hunt on a clear sky early morning. I saw two white objects flying across the sky at a decent pace. I thought they might have been planes until I realized they didn't have blinking lights. After a couple minutes two planes were visible in the sky, so I ruled the plane possibility out of the question. I pulled my camera phone out and recorded a video, after ten minutes of watching these lights, they took off. The two objects were not very close together, but were heading in the same direction.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 12:47 PM