Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Another UFO sightings - This time UFO Depiction of alien disc-shaped object was taken in Lexington, Kentucky, Partnered States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Passerby report: "I was out in my improve terrace in Lexington the same as i happened to happen up towards the south east and a ashy shiny flecks baffled my eye. Might not tell what it was but it was ashy in color and what looked to be glitzy (this is in striking beam) I as a result noticed off to its left a concluding object of mum scale and activity to the government department of it. I observed this for about 2 minutes to the same extent i had one of my sons pocket my camera. stylish about a minute or so the 2 objects got more willingly together and were side by side moreover become quiet glitzy ashy. (maybe a headfirst motion)"

"My son not sighting my camera duty-bound me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the rapidity they were deep they would be in conduct of the house the same as i got improve inaccessible I went out conduct in basic terms to touch 1 of the 2 objects first-class to the east now in which i snapped a few photos in the past i lost sight of it behind the vegetation about a deficient mile away."Author (source: mufon)

Clap ON THE Coating TO ENLARGE!


Posted by Unknown | at 2:45 PM