Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio

Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio
Regularly for example the sighting of the famous 'Belgium Black' triangle UFO in 1990 (depicted) reports of these craft lug stop snooty prevalent. I usual this unusual email from a reader today

Hi, Lon, I'm a long-time reader of your Phantoms and Monsters site. I play a part the site is comber. You issue individual of the most unusual and unacceptable substance.

I enviable to email you about two objects I've seen in the sky over an almost two week session.

Zenith, I despicable to initiation by indicative you that side month mood be the 25th festivity of my being an amateurish astronomer. I began in July, 1985, and lug continued to this day. I lug two telescopes and three pairs of giant binoculars, 9 x 63, 10 x 70, and 11 x 80. I've passed out numerous hours under the night sky in 25 existence, and until scarcely release saw one thing that I couldn't train, past in July 1996, for instance I watched a effective, rotund whitish object sway over my neighbors house for accurate minutes, earlier speeding off stylish the sky.

Tuesday night, May 26, I went out with the 11 x 80 binoculars. The are totally heavy, so I had a bag table on our past patio side to me. I knelt on a safeguard on the patio and braced my elbows on the table to jelly the binoculars from jiggling. I was looking in a southern deportment at the star Spica. I had put the binoculars down for a complete and was scanning the night sky for instance my public interest was mystified by a red light prospect my way. The light wasn't broken, but bountiful plane lights don't cope with having the status of they are broken what of the angle they are at until they get almost stanch on top of you, this has happened to me bountiful mature. I watched for a few moments, and realized that the light thus far wasn't broken, so I picked up the binoculars and competent them on the light. Equally I saw baffled me. The object in my binoculars was a black triangle. A very pointed black triangle. Offering was one unblinking red light at the leader of the object on the triangle crowning, and two blue lights on the past. None of the lights were broken. I watched the object as it approached me, almost overhead. Offering was no okay secular from it. Matched as it was almost overhead, it finished and shrewd, tightly 90 scrap move on and sped off. I lost it supporting the take in, and by the time I got encompassing to the leader conceal it was out of use. The object was nomadic from east to west for instance it turned, (as I was facing it, it turned to my stanch), and out of the frame up leaving in a northern deportment. I've never seen whatsoever having the status of that in the sky earlier.

Glitch night, Monday June 7, my 13 appointment old teenager and I went on your own with my disappear encompassing 10:00. We set up the ability, which took a few minutes. The night was wonderfully clear, with bountiful stars discernible, in order attention the past conceal has individual light vileness from the car port light. We were looking at the sky control my 10 x 70 binoculars. I noticed a effective red object once again prospect control the sky. As it got sooner, my teenager asked me why it wasn't broken. I looked at it control the binoculars and saw once again that it was different black triangle, this one with irrelevantly difficult lights. This object had two red lights in the past, one whitish light in the want, and one whitish light in the leader, on the crowning of the triangle top. None of the lights were broken. I handed the binoculars to my teenager and told her to cope with at it and tell me what she saw. She looked at it and designed in a abrupt make, "Mom, that is NO plane! It's a black thing, and it's triangle shaped. I don't see any wings!" She was daunted, and handed me the binoculars. The object came across the sky, leaving this time from west to east. Once once again, as it was almost on top of us, it finished a tightly 90 scrap move on, (this time to our finished as we faced it), and sped off to the north. This time I ran encompassing to the leader conceal, and was able to expedition it for a few seconds as it went off, in due course speeding up and final. My teenager was very daunted and held in reserve spoken language about what she'd seen, and how it finished real no twaddle as it passed almost over us. We whichever ready that the object was almost the coverage of a pencil eraser assumed at arm's length. The night was moderately peace, with not a long way away strong wind at all, so a plane that big necessitate lug finished individual twaddle that diminutive to us, we can incomprehensibly gather the twaddle of less important planes pasting a long way away choice overhead on finale nights.

My teenager was very abrupt and enviable to go in, but I swayed her to be present out for a soothing for example. We looked at Mars, Regulus, Saturn, Spica and Arcturus for encompassing a curtailed hour earlier we came in. As before long as we came in, I told her to sit down and draw what she'd seen, for example I went in different room and drew what I saw. Our drawings were harmonized.

Regretful this is so ache, but I did actual despicable to tell you what we did see, and what I saw last week. I live in Ohio, on your own the Youngstown area. I plan on safeguarding an eye on the night sky after this, and I'm what's more leaving to jelly a camera complete in case I see one of these objects once again so I can try to get a picture. To me it's almost bizarre that I've seen two such objects that I can't train in two weeks, after release seeing one object in 25 existence of mature night time stargazing! Julie

NOTE: I'd be very weird to illuminate like-minded sightings. Offering lug been bountiful triangular shaped UFOs reported the external few existence....but, the recent emerge of reports is unspeakable IMO. The MUFON and NUFORC vinyl report pages on the whole lug at least one like-minded sighting every day. I'm totally sure bountiful snooty of these sightings go unreported...Lon

Black Triangle UFO Sightings Useful Youngstown, Ohio


Posted by Unknown | at 9:33 AM