Huge Ufo

Huge Ufo
A man contacted me from Bonshaw, Prince Edward Island, Canada. He told me about an incident that happened to him in 1990. He was with his brother and a few friends. They were traveling along a road on Price Edward Island when they approached a huge craft hovering above them. This is how he described the incident to me: "When we first saw it - it was floating over the trees. We watched it float by real slow, about 50 feet up. Then it stopped and rotated and took off real slow. The spacecraft didn't make a sound. It was very big and had lights that were big and bright, mostly white and a few red ones that were smaller. When I saw it I hopped out of the car to get a better look at it. It was big, very big. I couldn't see the overall shape it was so close, other than a lot of texture like 'deep space nine', when we saw it rotate and start to leave we ran back to my friends car and followed it. As it took off I watched the back of it. It was a rectangle with parts built up on top and on the bottom too. We watched it float by real slow, about 50 feet up. We watched as it started, speeding up like 5cm a second then 10cm then 20cm. It wasn't long before it was going Meters per sec. then kilometers. It sped up very smooth and steady. We chased it in my friend's car up Bonshaw hill where there is a TV. Tower on top. When the spacecraft passed this 900-foot tower it was about as wide as the tower is tall. We watched as it accelerated and took off into the night's sky." I spoke to this man again as he wanted to tell me that others in the area had also seen this huge craft and he thought there were rumors it had taken a cow. He then told me he estimated the size of this craft to be about the size of a football field. Not to long ago I wrote an article about another sighting in Canada where a man had investigated a strange light that was illuminating one of his fields to find a huge rectangle craft the size of a building hovering over his trees in his field. He reported the craft on his land to be at least the size of a big building. * I interviewed a man who witnessed a UFO on the coast of Long Island New York in 1965 who was told by the local police that the ship was reported and seen by thousands of people. The policeman said the UFO was believed to be a mile wide. * I read reports more and more about these incredible sightings and have to wonder how many and how large are these flying crafts. I think many people worldwide have seen smaller UFO's buzzing the sky above them but we now also seem to be finding many reports of these huge spacecrafts from all over the world. I can only wonder where our visitors are traveling from or where they are going? I know that these huge crafts are referred to as the mother ships. I think it is obvious that those visiting or passing by are not simply a few sent to investigate but many on a mission in a vehicle built to sustain them for a long journey. Realizing the size of the crafts makes me wonder if they are not moving vans of the cosmos, or space vacation cruise like our ocean liners. These huge building like crafts could be large space labs or even universal colleges that visit the planets as a field trip. There is no end to the possible needs and uses that this immense crafts could be used for. I have never seen one of these huge mother or building size crafts. I think it incredible that these enormous UFO's fly around our planet with ease and lightness. It is amazing such a huge vehicle can move without making any noise and can maneuver with grace and speed. The size of these ships make the fact that they are not seen more often also something to think about. I wonder if they are there in the sky but cloaked most of the time? I believe this adds to my understanding of how advanced and how in control our visitors are of our involvement with one another. Some day when we are in better control of our own planet we may learn more about our visitors. Some day when we can control our own energy needs and weapons without being a threat to our own planet we may be invited openly to know who our visitors are. Someday when we can be trusted with advanced science and not want those who view us from these huge crafts, which hang in our skies, for their technology- then we may be invited to know our shy cosmic visitors. For now I understand that they are waiting for us to become better beings. For now I will try to understand our basic human makeup and try to work towards a world of light instead of dark and love instead of hate. For now I will try to learn to be a happy, planet loving, kinder earthling. If we are ever going to meet our neighbors we need to learn to live together first! I do believe I have my work cut out for me!

Posted by Unknown | at 5:58 PM