Ufo Sighting In Wilmot South Dakota On November 14Th 2009 Blue Flaming Disk Following Car Multiple Witnesses

Ufo Sighting In Wilmot South Dakota On November 14Th 2009 Blue Flaming Disk Following Car Multiple Witnesses
UFO SIGHTING IN WILMOT, SOUTH DAKOTA ON NOVEMBER 14TH 2009 - BLUE FLAMING DISK FOLLOWING CAR, MULTIPLE WITNESSES.

A few friends of mine and I driving to drop one of them off, I was sitting in the back seat in the middle, when I looked behind my buddy's head, when I saw it, my eyes widened. I poked my friend, he turned around and we were both in awe. It was a large, blue, flaming with tentacle like flames. We all looked forward, then back repetitiously. It was going the same speed with the car, just following us. The first thing I said was "That's a buckin' UFO!"Then, it Just disappeared ( like most UFOs).

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:04 PM