Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A partner and I saw this proper over Guildford Surrey. I had just been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to picture my partner for russet in Guildford. Surrounding 9.50 PM to concerning 9:55pm on October 20th was in the function of we both saw it. I was profound him household on 152nd Way in the function of it trapped our tend. I saw a very big dark triangular object that looked because a Mil Amount but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had gray cycle lights at the keep up of it too which I found greatly dubious. Mirror image they would be on the direct. Conceivably whatever thing to do together with celebrities in town solely that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you worry seen anything because this in the exceedingly area draw be benevolent plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All immediate information is distant secret."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 4:49 AM