Ufo Sighting In Pittsburgh Pennsylvania On September 15Th 1976 Boxy Shape With Glowing Orbs Hovered Then Came Forward

Ufo Sighting In Pittsburgh Pennsylvania On September 15Th 1976 Boxy Shape With Glowing Orbs Hovered Then Came Forward
About 37 years ago I was in my mothers home and falling asleep for the night. A very loud noise woke me from outside, like a rumbling or a huge engine. My mother said it sounded like a squadron of planes. When I looked up at the sky from my window, I saw very close by, hovering over the trees, a fairly large boxy thing with glowing orange orbs encircling the part that stuck up in the middle of it. It's angular outline reminded me of an old taxi but much sharper and more angular. No light or beam emitted from the orbs but they glowed brightly. This object came sharply forward towards us then suddenly was going another direction. The noise cut off as though a switch was thrown and then just as suddenly, it was completely gone. I was terrified.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Posted by Unknown | at 9:47 AM