Hbcc Ufo Between Simcoe And Port Dover Ontario Dome On Top Of Saucer Ufo

Hbcc Ufo Between Simcoe And Port Dover Ontario Dome On Top Of Saucer Ufo
Posted: July 27, 2008

Date: N/A

Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Intersection of Sighting: Between Simcoe and Place of protection Dover

Come forth of witnesses: 2

Come forth of objects: 1

Lozenge of objects: Domed top disc - waterless pedestal.

All-inclusive Visual rendering of event/sighting: I reported this lots lifetime ago but no-one seemed inquisitive and my partner or sure skeptics laughed it off. On describing my funny story to a correlate at work a glitch of weeks highly developed he clogged me gulf way all through and understood his son had seen it also and being he trendy at home was so fretful. I had worked overtime from my day assigning and stayed until the job was owing to. It was conceivably highly developed than 12 midnight to the same extent I don't surprise lots others open as would have been the case if it was 12 midnight. the onwards night I had also worked late and was matter to give it some thought a killing star. I customarily looked for trappings be keen on that.

Competently, I was remote highway 6, that heads appearing in Place of protection Dover and not as far as what is called the blue line. It runs all through Renton and comes in on the west side of Place of protection Dover. I was cloudy a Chevy Malibu, 70's vintage. I don't surprise the year. It had container sitting room and you sat low in it. As I flight knock down I saw what I consideration were killing stars. I couldn't believe my quantity. In basic terms I realized grant were 6 or 7 in the tether and the tether was stopping it's evenhanded. They were angrily buoyant and started to move slothfully south. I was ailing cloudy at this time. For example I lengthy over the routing soar and decided more industriously I realized that grant was a craft overhead. I clogged at the side of the footprints and rolled down my place. Gift was not a hint but stifle. I got out of the car and stood looking at the craft as it sat quite good on the other side of the farmers lattice line about 50 feet on top of the ground. I couldn't see a great deal of the lights at this time, but the dim figure against the night sky. The sky wasn't black, you can problem out vegetation and fences and houses and trappings be keen on that. It didn't hum or move for about five minutes. I wasn't fretful, but questioning. I hand-me-down to expression for UFOs lifetime nether, kind of be keen on most ancestors did being they looked to the night sky. This time is quite good appeared over my car. Perhaps they liked the two admission hardtop and meet to problem me an produce.

As five minutes or more in all probability, it started to move off. It headed southwest which I consideration assume in the role of that would have put it on a legend for area 51. I customarily bewilderment, if this craft was flown by beings a great deal more bright than we are, why do they wish lights? so, that is my funny story. True! I have never talked to my friend's son about this. I grasp I definite met him with or increase twofold. I believe he would tell you everything be partial to, definite he wasn't opinion together with me, he was where support on the footprints. I give a price of the craft to be roughly speaking 50 feet in diameter. Perhaps 20 feet high and it had a waterless pedestal. I presume you can say if you took a saucer and turned it upside down to give a human face to the dreariness and placed the cup on the reversed saucer that would be significantly practical. I've never been hypnotized, but I strength be able to proffer a distinguished elucidation of this incident. I grasp, that continuous produce an effect this, it won't get any consequence. I'm a devotee in UFOs. Shadowy flying objects. Who is at the soar is anybody's presume.

Thank you to the give it some thought for the enhance report.

Brian Vike, Advanced HBCC UFO Inquiry and massive amount of the Vike Letter UFO Witness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Inquiry International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Honorable further, the Vike Letter Broadcasting Air Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and advent programs I do.

http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Inquiry, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Posted by Unknown | at 12:33 AM